Health and Wellness at SVS College
The college has made the following provisions in order to attend the health needs of the college community.
- First aid kit in the office, Sports Room and NSS Room.
- The college has set up a Health Centre during 2015-16.
- The college has an agreement with two doctors, a male and a female, to provide medical care to the students as and when the need arises. The doctors carry out the annual medical check-up of the students.
- Service of Doctor on call.
- Safe drinking water.
- Health related talks and seminars.
- Fire extinguishers.
- The Cleanliness Committee monitors the programmes of health and hygiene.