This system has been introduced to establish a better and effective student-teacher relationship and guide the students in Academic matters.
- All teachers work as Mentors to the students alloted to them. Students will have to go and meet their Mentor atleast once in a month for guidance. The students must feel free to confide in their Mentors, their Academic problems.
- The students will have to meet the Mentors when they are called for.
- The students should take the prior permission of the Mentor before they absent themselves from classes. They have to submit a leave note for the absence for a period / day / days to the Mentor. The condonation of shortage of attendance will be recommended on the basis of leave records and recommendation of Mentor.
- The Mentor will note the performance of the students in tests and examinations and also the behaviour of their wards.
- The Principal will recommend the name of students for Fee Concessions, Free ships, free mid-day meal and for Annual and Public Examinations, on the basis of the reports of Mentor.